- 18th District
- Policy Committee
- How Can I Help
- Services I Provide
- Applications and Forms
- Toll-Free Phone Numbers
- Useful Links
- Request a Citation
- New Resident Information
Harrisburg – March 31, 2017 – State Senator Lisa Boscola (D- Lehigh/Northampton) today announced a total of $346,000 in local share gaming proceeds for three area projects.
“Enabling host and contiguous counties to utilize a share of gaming proceeds has been a great benefit to local communities,” Boscola said. “All three of these grants will help fund and advance worthwhile local projects.”
Boscola said she was pleased to work with her colleagues in Harrisburg to secure the LSA funds, approved by the Commonwealth Finance Authority (CFA), for investment in the following projects:
* $197,333 for the Easton Centre Square Park project in Easton. Workers will remove various barriers, make improvements aimed at enhancing circulation and expand handicapped access.
* $98,667 to improve the Dimmick Park play area in Hellertown. Workers will be replacing old play equipment with new multi-age play structures. They will also make safety, parking and handicapped access improvements.
* $50,000 to Wilson Borough to purchase 20 SCBA respiratory protection units and related equipment for firefighters.
# # #
- Boscola and Stefano Win Key Endorsements for Tougher Restitution Law
- Sen. Lisa Boscola :: Breidegam Miksiewicz Center for Health Sciences Dedication
- Sen. Boscola Moravian College Breidegam Miksiewicz Center for Health Sciences Dedication
- Through the Years with Senator Lisa Boscola
- Senator Boscola- Pitt Hopkins Syndrome Awareness Day
Looking For Something
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you’re looking for? Please contact me or my staff so we can help you!