- 18th District
- Policy Committee
- How Can I Help
- Services I Provide
- Applications and Forms
- Toll-Free Phone Numbers
- Useful Links
- Request a Citation
- New Resident Information
Boscola Announces $67,982 in Funding for Hellertown from the “GREEN LIGHT-GO” Program
On July 12, 2018 ·
Bethlehem (July 12, 2018)– State Senator Lisa M. Boscola announced today that $67,982 in “Green Light-Go” funding has been awarded to the Borough of Hellertown to improve public safety along State Route 412 (Main Street) by upgrading four traffic signals throughout the corridor.
“Projects that assist municipalities to improve the efficiency and operation of their existing traffic signals are eligible for Green Light-Go funding”, Boscola said. “It’s great so see this state funding come back to our community for a project that will bring about important upgrades to signals along Route 412. This project will improve the safety along the corridor for not only the driving public but also for pedestrians and bicyclists.”
Created by Act 89 of 2013 and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, the “Green Light–Go Program” provides state funds for the operation and maintenance of traffic signals along critical and designated corridors on state highways. Statewide, 70 municipalities will receive funding of over $31 million.
For more information, visit http://www.dot.state.pa.us/Portal%20Information/Traffic%20Signal%20Portal/Index.html or by contacting Senator Boscola’s office at 610-868-8667.
# # #
- Boscola Announces Lehigh Valley Municipalities to Receive Nearly $1.5 million in State Recycling Development and Implementation Grants
- Boscola Announces Local School Safety Grants
- Senator Boscola’s Floor Remarks on Pennsylvania’s Broken Restitution Law
- OPNION: Redistricting Reform Collapse Reinforces Need for Voter Initiative & Referendum
- Boscola Announces $1.4 Million in Grants for Lehigh Valley Water/Sewer and Parks/Trails Projects
Looking For Something
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you’re looking for? Please contact me or my staff so we can help you!