- 18th District
- Policy Committee
- How Can I Help
- Services I Provide
- Applications and Forms
- Toll-Free Phone Numbers
- Useful Links
- Request a Citation
- New Resident Information
- Summer Internship Programs
New Resident Information
Welcome to the Neighborhood!
Welcome to the 18th Senatorial District! I would like to personally welcome you and wish you happy times in your new home. This certainly must be an exciting time for you!
With all the issues that are on your mind, it is easy to overlook some details that everyone should address once they move. To help you get started on the right foot, below are listed several valuable resources that may make getting settled a little easier, including:
- Voter Registration Information
- Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe County Websites: If you are moving into a new county, remember to contact the county in which you now reside to register your property for the Homestead Act.
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation: Form MV-63 will allow you to change your address on up to 4 vehicles
- Legislative Session Page: This page will help keep you up to date on important issues and legislation that is currently being addressed in Harrisburg.
For your information, my office can assist you with a number of state-related issues including motor vehicle registration and driver’s licensing assistance, obtaining birth certificates, answering questions about student financial aid and more! My offices are in 3 convenient locations in Lehigh, Monroe and Northampton counties – the contact information is listed at the bottom of the page.
I hope this information has been helpful to you and please feel free to contact my office with any questions regarding any area of state government.
Lisa M. Boscola
State Senator – 18th District
Looking For Something
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you’re looking for? Please contact me or my staff so we can help you!