- 18th District
- Policy Committee
- How Can I Help
- Services I Provide
- Applications and Forms
- Toll-Free Phone Numbers
- Useful Links
- Request a Citation
- New Resident Information
The state Senate Majority and Democratic Policy Committees, chaired by state Sens. David Argall (R-Berks/Schuylkill) and Lisa M. Boscola ((D-Lehigh/Northampton), will hold a roundtable discussion this Wednesday to discuss legislative reforms to the school property tax system in Pennsylvania. The forum is open to the public to attend.
The meeting will take place at 6 p.m. at the Bethlehem Township Municipal Building, 4225 Easton Avenue, Bethlehem, PA 18020.
Senators will be joined by:
Jack Gross, Member, Greater Lehigh Valley Association of Realtors
Cass Chies, Member, Greater Lehigh Valley Association of Realtors
Jim Rodkey, Lebanon County Property Rights Committee
Ron Boltz, PA Liberty Alliance
Darrin Youker, Director of State Government Affairs, Pennsylvania Farm Bureau
Media coverage is welcome.
CONTACT: Joseph Kelly
- Senate Passes Boscola Bill to Protect Domestic Violence Victims
- Crime Victim Protection News Conference :: March 21, 2018
- Boscola Announces Six Solar Grant Projects
- East Hills Middle School Jazz Band “Hey Jude” :: March 6, 2018
- Senator Boscola Reminds Persian Gulf Veterans to Apply for Bonus Program
Looking For Something
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you’re looking for? Please contact me or my staff so we can help you!