- 18th District
- Policy Committee
- How Can I Help
- Services I Provide
- Applications and Forms
- Toll-Free Phone Numbers
- Useful Links
- Request a Citation
- New Resident Information
Boscola Announces $75,000 for Two Community Revitalization Projects
On May 19, 2017 ·
HARRISBURG, May 18, 2017 – State Senator Lisa Boscola today announced a total of $75,000 for two state Keystone Communities grants aimed at curbing blight and improving a community’s downtown business district.
“These state dollars help local officials advance revitalization and community improvement projects,” Boscola said. “I will continue to seek state resources to help our communities grow and attract business and residential investment.”
The grants include:
· $25,000 for the development of a blight remediation plan in Bethlehem; and
· $50,000 to the Greater Easton Development Partnership for its Keystone Main Street program to implement a façade improvement program in the downtown business district. The project is expected to complete at least 10 façades.
Administered by the Department of Community and Economic Development, the Keystone Communities program is designed to help create partnerships between the public and private sectors in the community, supporting local initiatives that grow and stabilize neighborhoods and communities; ensure social and economic diversity; and enhance the overall quality of life for residents.
# # #
- Boscola Announces $210,000 in Grants to Local School Districts to Expand Computer Science Programs
- Boscola Announces Business Education Partnership Grant
- Sen. Boscola Re-appointed Democratic Chair of Senate Committee on Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure
- Pennsylvania Senate Sworn In on New Years Day
- Boscola Announces State Investment for Neighborhood Assistance Projects
Looking For Something
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you’re looking for? Please contact me or my staff so we can help you!