- 18th District
- Policy Committee
- How Can I Help
- Services I Provide
- Applications and Forms
- Toll-Free Phone Numbers
- Useful Links
- Request a Citation
- New Resident Information
Boscola Announces State Funds for Local Sewer/Water Projects
On March 29, 2017 ·
Harrisburg – March 29, 2017 – State Senator Lisa Boscola today announced a total of $710,000 in state grants for four local sewer infrastructure improvement projects.
“I’m pleased to help obtain these state funds to expedite improvements to our region’s aging sewer and wastewater systems,” Boscola said. “I will continue to seek state support and resources for local efforts aimed at making our water system safer and more reliable.”
The grants include:
* $160,000 for sanitary sewer pump station repairs and improvements in Freemansburg Borough;
* 250,000 for the Pierce Street sanitary sewer replacement project in the City of Bethlehem;
* $260,000 for sewer infrastructure work in Emmaus Borough; and
* $40,000 for the Berwick Street sewer rehabilitation project in Easton.
The grants were approved today by the state Commonwealth Financing Authority Board in Harrisburg. Established by the state legislature in 1994, the program administers state stimulus funding throughout Pennsylvania.
# # #
- Boscola Announces $210,000 in Grants to Local School Districts to Expand Computer Science Programs
- Boscola Announces Business Education Partnership Grant
- Sen. Boscola Re-appointed Democratic Chair of Senate Committee on Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure
- Pennsylvania Senate Sworn In on New Years Day
- Boscola Announces State Investment for Neighborhood Assistance Projects
Looking For Something
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you’re looking for? Please contact me or my staff so we can help you!