- 18th District
- Policy Committee
- How Can I Help
- Services I Provide
- Applications and Forms
- Toll-Free Phone Numbers
- Useful Links
- Request a Citation
- New Resident Information
Senator Boscola’s Sportsmen’s Advisory Committee to Host Sportsmen’s Night
On March 24, 2011 ·
BETHLEHEM (March 24) – State Senator Lisa Boscola’s Sportsmen’s Advisory Committee will be holding a Sportsmen’s Night on Thursday, March 30, 2006 at 7:00pm at the Tri-Boro Sportsman Club in Northampton, PA.
The focus of this meeting will be to discuss issues and concerns of local sportsmen, including but not limited to increased license fees, decreasing number of trout stocked in local streams, and difficulty in gaining access to streams.
The Sportsman’s Advisory Committee was created by Senator Boscola in 2005 in order to provide her with local sportsmen’s concerns in a timely manner. This Committee consists of Gerald Seyfried, Chairman, Roger Bodnar, John Hershey and George Werkheiser.
Representatives of the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission and the Pennsylvania Game Commission have been invited. Members of the public with interest in these issues are urged to attend.
Recommendations gathered at this meeting will be presented to members of the Game Commission at the meeting on April 17, 2006 in Harrisburg.
- Boscola Announces $210,000 in Grants to Local School Districts to Expand Computer Science Programs
- Boscola Announces Business Education Partnership Grant
- Sen. Boscola Re-appointed Democratic Chair of Senate Committee on Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure
- Pennsylvania Senate Sworn In on New Years Day
- Boscola Announces State Investment for Neighborhood Assistance Projects
Looking For Something
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you’re looking for? Please contact me or my staff so we can help you!