- 18th District
- Policy Committee
- How Can I Help
- Services I Provide
- Applications and Forms
- Toll-Free Phone Numbers
- Useful Links
- Request a Citation
- New Resident Information
Senator Lisa Boscola Now Accepting Toys for Tots Donations at Bethlehem District Office
On October 14, 2014 ·
Bethlehem, October 14 — As the holiday season rapidly approaches, Senator Lisa M. Boscola has once again joined the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots program to help collect toy donations at her district office in downtown Bethlehem.
Individuals may drop off new, unwrapped toys now to Boscola’s district office, located at One East Broad Street, Suite 120 in Bethlehem. The office is open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The final day to drop off toys is December 6th. The office will be closed on Tuesday, November 4th and Tuesday, November 11th.
“I am very proud to be part of this amazing organization and help those in need, especially this time of year. The ultimate success of this campaign depends on the support of the local community and the generosity of the people who donate,” said Boscola (D-Lehigh/Northampton). “I urge individuals, families and local businesses to help make this holiday season memorable for children in need by dropping off new, unwrapped toys at my district office.”
For more information, contact Boscola’s district office at 610-868-8667.
# # #
- Boscola Announces $210,000 in Grants to Local School Districts to Expand Computer Science Programs
- Boscola Announces Business Education Partnership Grant
- Sen. Boscola Re-appointed Democratic Chair of Senate Committee on Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure
- Pennsylvania Senate Sworn In on New Years Day
- Boscola Announces State Investment for Neighborhood Assistance Projects
Looking For Something
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you’re looking for? Please contact me or my staff so we can help you!