- 18th District
- Policy Committee
- How Can I Help
- Services I Provide
- Applications and Forms
- Toll-Free Phone Numbers
- Useful Links
- Request a Citation
- New Resident Information
Senator Boscola to Hold Office Hours at Emmaus Public Library
On January 27, 2017 ·
Emmaus, Jan. 27, 2017 –Sen. Lisa Boscola is holding mobile office hours and meeting with local constituents once a month at the Emmaus Public Library, 11 East Main Street.
“These mobile office hours make it more convenient for local constituents to meet with me and access my constituent services,” Boscola said. “I look forward to meeting with anyone who needs help with state services, cutting red tape, or those who just want to stop by and say hello.”
Some of the services Boscola and staffers provide include: preparing and filing applications for the state Property Tax/Rent Rebate program, the East Penn School District Rebate Program, PennDOT services, birth certificates, utilities, human service assistance programs and much more!
The senator is hosting the mobile office hours once a month in the library’s Community Room. For additional information or to set up an appointment, please call (610)-868-8667.
The mobile office will be open in Emmaus on the following Mondays:
# # #
- Boscola Announces $210,000 in Grants to Local School Districts to Expand Computer Science Programs
- Boscola Announces Business Education Partnership Grant
- Sen. Boscola Re-appointed Democratic Chair of Senate Committee on Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure
- Pennsylvania Senate Sworn In on New Years Day
- Boscola Announces State Investment for Neighborhood Assistance Projects
Looking For Something
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you’re looking for? Please contact me or my staff so we can help you!